Disable tpms on 2010 ford explorer with forscan software | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Disable tpms on 2010 ford explorer with forscan software

myddad

Reaction score
City, State
rome
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 ford explorer xlt
need to find codes for disabling tpms on 2010 ford explorer xlt using forscan I believe it's in 726-02-01 but any code I try doesn't work, I can't find the one for 2010 explorer

IMG_0522.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Check this out. Whas does 720-01-01 show on yours ? That is what I changed just like here, GEM module Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2007 - FORScan forum I followed all his instructions and did the same thing as far as converting the values in 720-01-01. It worked. Let me save you time - If you have a 6 just change it to a 2. See the yellow highlighted digit. Good luck

Check this out. Whas does 720-01-01 show on yours ? That is what I changed just like here, GEM module Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2007 - FORScan forum I followed all his instructions and did the same thing as far as converting the values in 720-01-01. It worked. Let me save you time - If you have a 6 just change it to a 2. See the yellow highlighted digit. Good luck
thanks for trying but I don't have 720-01-01 mine start at 726-01-01

Just a thanks to @Larryjb .

The 06 we're putting on the road has some worn tires and questionable rims (curb rash and corrosion) while the 04 that we're retiring had new tires and unblemished rims, just no sensors. I've been looking for a few weeks to find some nice replacement wheels/tires with sensors, but for some reason those are harder to find than I would have thought. The switch is on now that I have the TPMS disabled. I'll probably change it back when I find some nice replacements for a decent price, but this works, for now.

@StangandMavs Glad it worked for you!

Anyone looking to do this, modify the first table to all zeroes, ending in 2F. You're welcome.

Back