VT Hooters 2nd Annual Auto Show June 1st | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

VT Hooters 2nd Annual Auto Show June 1st

Raminator157

Mopar Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Essex Jct Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Ram 1500
Auto Show from 10-4pm, DJ from 12-4pm with door prizes and discount food. Our Good friend and member Dave went last year. He brought his F150 and got a trophy for best in class for trucks.

Hooters Is Located at

1705 Williston Rd
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802) 660-8658

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Auto Show from 10-4pm, DJ from 12-4pm with door prizes and discount food. Our Good friend and member Dave went last year. He brought his F150 and got a trophy for best in class for trucks.

Hooters Is Located at

1705 Williston Rd
South Burlington, VT 05403
(802) 660-8658

Sorry Matt I will be at another car show that weekend. British by the Sea...it's an all British car show full of MG's, Triumphs, Mini's etc. I will be personally driving a Triumph or MG to the show.

Have fun at yours thou :)

That sounds like a cool show Grrlwronged

That sounds like a cool show Grrlwronged

Oh it is!!! Last year was really cool & I hope this year it will be better. I work, on the side, for a mechanic that specializes in British cars so I drive one of his for him.
If anyone is in the CT area on that day & into cars, you gotta check it out

Bump, Reminder. Show is this Sunday. Only people that are going so far, is myself & big d.

Back