Uwharrie Oct. 8-10

Foxracin

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Mount Holly, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
Going to be at Uwharrie Oct. 8-10.

Going to go down that Friday and staying until Sunday.

Got 3 other guys on here that said there probably going to make it. Come on out and play. The more the merrier.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet! Me another buddy with an X will be there as well

If I can get off work I'd like to go since URE is so close to me.

so far i've got my coworker with his cherokee and his son, my boss are coming with me. we will show up saturday the 9th.

Maybe I can walk down there saturday night lol

if someone wants to pick me up in gso saturday afternoon and bring me back by sunday night i'd be down

My job likes to screw us once every couple months on our commission.

I think I'll be able to make it If I get sunday off, which is looking likely. If I come down saturday afternoon (5ish) can I get in some good wheeling time that night? and how usable will my 2wd turd be? are there some trails I could make it through?

That is, if anyone is still going.

Plans changed for me today and I wont be able to go down until tomorrow. Me and Bilchap and one of his buddies are going down tomorrow and camping out and staying Sunday also. There is a couple trails you should be able to do. I will have a open seat if you want to come down and cant get through the trails you can ride along with me. My number is 704 674 0601 give me a call tomorrow if and when you head down.

will do. I'll shoot you a text.

Well not much carnage this weekend. Just some radius arm bushings and another window and some more body damage. That adds character though.

Me, Bilchap, and one of his buddies in a side kick showed up. Rode every trail and had a blast. Didnt get many pics. Here are a few on poser rock.

IMAG0049Small.jpg

IMAG0058Small.jpg

IMAG0059Small.jpg

IMAG0065Small.jpg

And going down Daniel the sidechick about took a flop. Doesnt look real bad in the pic but the back tire is a good 4 feet in the air.

IMAG0066Small.jpg

Never saw that you guys were going this weekend. I wheeled two local spots this weekend.

Did you run into the group of Sami's that had the black TJ and the burgundy TJ? That was a group that usually wheels at Gulches with us.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back