Dimensions for 1st Gen Aftermarket Intake | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dimensions for 1st Gen Aftermarket Intake

LStoudenmire

Reaction score
City, State
Charleston, SC
Could someone post for me the dimensions of the pieces for their Aftermarket Intake? Such as 3" OD Tube x 12", etc. I know that the angle out of the intake is a 90 degree, but what would the other angle be? Also, will need the length of the tube from the 2nd angle to the MAF.

I have a line on purchasing aluminum tubing at a good price so I'm going to attempt to create my own air intake tube. Thanks very much.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i heard somewhere that the battery and the plate the airbox sits on are interchangable, Meaning you can move the battery where the air box goes and you will have a straight shot insted of doing a 90 degree bend then a 30 degree bend (those are not exact mesurments)

that should help

Thanks Creager, I'll hafta check that idea out.

93Lifted, I saw your post earlier. Good job and original. I have recently purchased the MAF Adapter and have the aluminum, just looking for the dimensions. Thanks.

Back