Ordering 2023 Limited Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ordering 2023 Limited Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2023 Explorer Limited
My son just got what appears to be a very good quote for an ordered 2023. The only item that the dealer said, at the time of the quote that is not available, is the rear hatch foot release. Hos stockholder x plan apparently no longer usable according to Ford Authority.

I see a part online from ford that indicates that it is the part for this, so my question is, if we self install once the car gets here is this simply plug and pay or will there be coding needed via Forscan?

Nothing else was delete from the build.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My son just got what appears to be a very good quote for an ordered 2023. The only item that the dealer said, at the time of the quote that is not available, is the rear hatch foot release. Hos stockholder x plan apparently no longer usable according to Ford Authority.

I see aprt online from ford that indicates that it is the part for this, so my question is, if we self install once the car gets here is this simply plug and pay or will there be coding needed via Forscan?

Nothing else was delete from the build.
bump for op imo it would probably need to be enabled, but im not sure.

I swear I heard something about no x plan on electrified vehicles. I was able to get xplan on my 2022 limited I took delivery of last week.

I verified with Ford that X Plan no longer exisists for stock holder.

Anyone can get the X Plan if you are a member of the Mustang Club. Mustang Club membership costs $25 good for 1 year, and there is a 90 day waiting period before a new member can an X Plan code.

Back