Seats and wheels.

interestingstuff

Reaction score
City, State
Phila, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
Aerostar owner 91,95,96
Greetings,

Hey folks.. great to see such active communities like this.

I have two aerostar seats in good shape for an aerostar we no longer have, was wondering if anybody might be interested in them.

They're tan/beige cloth.. in good shape. We didn't have kids or pets or anything. and they were removed from an 96 aerostar before we cash for clunkered it. They have been kept inside a house, not just inside a garage.
They are of course the 3-person and the 2-person bench seats.

They're currently located in the Blackwood, NJ area right off of rt 42.

I also have a set of alloy wheels off of a 91 aerostar currently located in Philadelphia, PA.

Please feel free to respond with any interest or suggestions (i.e. other places where I might be able to find an interested party or people who might be interested in them.) I'd just like to find these things a good home.

thanks

--
IS

Welcome to this forum! Non elite members are not permitted to sell things on this site. Are these items being sold or given away for free? Do you have a picture of the alloy wheels? Do they have good tires on them?

Welcome to this forum! Non elite members are not permitted to sell things on this site. Are these items being sold or given away for free? Do you have a picture of the alloy wheels? Do they have good tires on them?

Well, is barter okay? :)

Honestly we have considered giving away the seats, but it would be nice to be able to get something for them.

We did previously give away one set of grey aerostar seats already.

As far as the wheels/tires. The wheels look like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1988...wItemQQhashZitem19b5ec20cfQQitemZ110426333391 (This is NOT my listing, just an illustration.) They do have tires on them. The tires have good treads, however, the tires are rather old, and I would only say use at your own risk/please thoroughly check out the age and condition of the tires before you would consider driving on them. I would say maybe 2 or out of the four holds air, but I don't know if this is just because the other two need to have something done to them (maybe being reseated on the wheels), or if they're just old. There are four of them.

Assuming that barter, not sales, are ok for non-elite members, I am looking for some non-aerostar/non-explorer items. Accessories for my 2009 Honda Fit (second set of wheels for winter tires, or a set of moonpie hubcaps (I think they're 15" steels on there now), or things like the cargo tray, cargo cover, usb adapter for OEM radio, etc.) Another barter possibility is for a set of good (i.e. they are decently secure) hubcaps, or other accessories (backup camera, etc.) for our ram conversion van rv (not sure on size).

thanks.

Back