steering wheel buttons problem | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

steering wheel buttons problem

bpolidura

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 eddie bauer
hello. I have a 2008 eddie bauer explorer (no sync). the vol, media and seek buttons that are in the steering wheel are not working. I know that they are conected because if I push the menu button in the stereo and then any of the steering wheel buttons they reset the menu button, but they dont do what they suppose to. I remember I read somewhere that you can program this buttons with a combination of pushes in the stereo but I cant find the post. does anybody know how to fix this???? the stereo/dvd seems to work perfectly, I just cant use the steering wheel buttons. any suggestions are welcome. thanks.

bernardo

hello. I have a 2008 eddie bauer explorer (no sync). the vol, media and seek buttons that are in the steering wheel are not working. I know that they are conected because if I push the menu button in the stereo and then any of the steering wheel buttons they reset the menu button, but they dont do what they suppose to. I remember I read somewhere that you can program this buttons with a combination of pushes in the stereo but I cant find the post. does anybody know how to fix this???? the stereo/dvd seems to work perfectly, I just cant use the steering wheel buttons. any suggestions are welcome. thanks.

bernardo

Ya...being a 2008 it should still be under warranty. Take it back to the dealership

Back