Tahuya BroncoII.org Run July 17/18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tahuya BroncoII.org Run July 17/18

SnowExploder

*Rok Raiderz*
Reaction score
City, State
Bothell, Wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT "Nimby"
This might be pretty cool seein how B2's are kinda like little Explorers...lol, j/k
http://broncoii.org/b2forum/viewtopic.php?t=1021
There is the link on the B2 forum, its July 17-18th.
I want to go as long as me and my ex aren't too broken after my snowboarding trip to hood the 7th-16th... Anyways, I thought I'd share. :bounce: :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I will most likely go on the 17th depending on work,Now that I have my locker and more lift I want to tackle all 3 rock gardens, the first one is the toughest and if I get stuck I can try out my new winch.

Anyone else gonna go? :bounce:

Come on you guys, it is going to be dry and the only place you may have problems is in the "mollys" and there is a go-around for them,but if two stock upper crust SUV's can make.Oh and the rock gardens have easy bypasses for them also. Anyway I will be there on the 17th

i am gonna go. it can't be that bad. :chug:

jrgaylor said:
Come on you guys, it is going to be dry and the only place you may have problems is in the "mollys" and there is a go-around for them,but if two stock upper crust SUV's can make.Oh and the rock gardens have easy bypasses for them also. Anyway I will be there on the 17th
Joe, I know you are trying to get Dreamr and I to come out and play. I'll talk to him tonite at the campsite by the lake we are going to fish tomorrow. I think Travis would like to go "Wheelin" again :bounce: so I'll put in a 'maybe' for me. :banghead: I've got radios now, so you can stop me from doing something stupid to my 'pavement princess' :hammer:

yay, come on guys ya all gotta go... I wanna go wheelin with more explorers... :)

I think i'm going to two wheel it.
P.S I'll be out there this weekend in my buddies cherokee I'f anybody wants to go.

bmotoX said:
I think i'm going to two wheel it.
P.S I'll be out there this weekend in my buddies cherokee I'f anybody wants to go.
2 wheel it huh? why is that?

The folks from James Duff are going to be there with some of their rigs.

jrgaylor said:
The folks from James Duff are going to be there with some of their rigs.
Thanks for mentioning that, I totally forgot. Now all you guys HAVE to go.... :cool:

gears are cheap getting them installed is a different story. 4.10 front 3.73 rear
plus my front drive shaft is too short.

You guys shoulda came, What a blast, fun was had by all and no major breaks or bruises... But damn that place was a big ol' dust hole... no water anywere...
Good times, will post pics a little later... :) :bounce:

Pics! Pics! Wheres the pics?

no major breaks or bruises? Thats because you were wheeling with BII's!!!!

They NEVER break :) hahahahahaha

I was planning on attending, but this run on the Naches trail came up, Sounds like it was fun, too bad there was any water, that the best thing about tahuya is when it gets muddy.

Pics... Lots beware

21207group_shot_morning-med.jpg

21207broncman_on_rocks-med.jpg

21207duff_truck_on_rocks-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_flex-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_flex_2-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_flex_4-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_flex_3.jpg

21207snowexploder_rear_flex-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_rear_flex_2-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_rear_flex_3.jpg

21207snowexploder_rear_flex_4-med.jpg

21207bigmac_rear_flex-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_articulation-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_articulation_2-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_articulation_3-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_articulation_4-med.jpg

21207snowexploder_articulation_5-med.jpg

21207duff_truck_articulation-med.jpg

21207duff_truck_articulation_2-med.jpg

21207nk_articulation.jpg

21207group_shot_evening-med.jpg

21207group_shot_evening_2-med.jpg

Looks like you need a rear locker girl!

Oh, I know, believe me... I also need gears, and a full size spare, and tow hooks and..................lol....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Duplicate photos fixed

Back