update quick questions big planned this weekend | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

update quick questions big planned this weekend

cstanton

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 sport
well i finally pulled a deal and i just got 4 15x8 black pacer rims with 33x12.50 boggers and a 3in body lift for my explorer should be on by sat . will it be ok to drive with only the 3 inch lift on it or do i need to wait on the 2 " torsion twist with the 2" rear shackle lift?

also what is the cheapest site for shackle lift and my buddy has an 02 or 03 bl will it fit my 98 explorer:thumbsup: :thumbdwn:

are the ones from advanced any good? (shackles)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

cstanton, you might update your signature to where it shows where you are at and you will get better and more replies...;)
also it doesn't show if you are 4x2 or 4x4, hmmmm...you can get warrior shackles which are preferred by most for like 65 bucks at 4wheelparts.com...:D

thanks man ya im just lifting my 2wd for looks bc i have to hang on to it for awhile but i purchased the shackle lift from advance tonightfor 15$ but im suppose to be putting on everything this weekend. do you think a body lift will work from a 02-04 ranger to my explorer body mount wise because i know the bumper brackets probably wont work.

bump

Back