Will this work?

trailguy52314

Reaction score
City, State
Kealakekua, HI
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport Trac
Lift on 2002 edge

I have installed the trailmaster lift made for the Ranger FB120. Which is for the 1998 4x4 ranger on my 2001 sport trac. I have since changed the steering slide system to the superlift longer spindle set up for the 2001 sport trac. To get the spindles I had to purchase a complete superlift sport trac kit. So while we were changing the steering I replaced the stock spindles, and the front crossmember with the superlift parts. I was wondering if the left over superlift parts in the sport trac kit can be installed on a 2002 ranger (any other vehicles?) along with the other trailmaster parts. The trailmaster parts that will be installed are the steering slide system, rear add-a-leafs, and front crossmember. The superlift torsion bar drop down brackets, back crossmember and front differential bracket will be used. What do you think is a good price for this lift set up. The tralmaster parts are about 1 year old and the superlift ones are new never installed. I will also be selling the superlift shocks with the lift. The only problem I see with this kit is that one of the Trailmaster steering brackets are bent can these be purchased from Trailmaster? And what needs to be done when you sell a lift like this? Thanks for any and all the help.

Could anyone help me on this? I tried searching but couldn't find much.

i'm no expert, but as long as the triailmaster steering slide is used with the stock spindles and the ball joint extenders, the rest is just bracketry. The only difference in Supers and Trails bracetry is probably design, but all the bolt locations are in teh same spot.

I don't see why this combo couldn't be used.

As far as price...i'm not sure since its a pieced together lift, but i'd still imagine $500+ if everything is there and complete.

Since the MAIN part of the kit is used and not that great of a design to begin with....you're looking at about $500 for the whole package. They can be combined, but they are different colors.

Back