RV / Trailers / Camping | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RV / Trailers / Camping

Project for someone

Saw this the other day and thought it would be a cool rig to do a 4wd conversion (and a 5.0L swap).

http://westslope.craigslist.org/rvs/1449121810.html

1984 Ford Ranger Rollalong. Ever seen one?? 2.8 L V6, C3 automatic transmission, approx. 124k miles, dual rear wheels, aftermarket cd player, etc. This vehicle has lived in a desert southwest climate. There is zero rust on this truck, except for very minor areas that are noted in the photos. Features a pop-up top, furnace...

Bronco ii Camper

p_00018-1.jpg

Going to have to add another / after the Trailer/Camper.

p_00020-1.jpg

Now it's the Trailer/Camper/Mobil Deer Blind. Hey, I'm paying insurance and tag money for this thing, why let it stand around not earning it's keep :p:

I'm so glad that the B2 I bought for the Trailer idea had one of those rear windows that open up while the hatch stays closed.
Just hook-up my little propane stove and load the on-board cooler up with drinks. No alcohol.

Hmm, somekind of...

flatbed car hauler brake trouble and bunk sealing?

My 18' Carson trailer was bought new in 2004 and we've been to hell and back. Probably close to 30,000 miles on this thing.

Anyway, I haven't done anything with the bunks or floorboards this entire time.

I am looking at it thinking I should seal them and after looking around online I saw one comment saying Thompsons is about the worst product out there and another person said that oil and diesel is a pretty good preservative. Good for me that I've had plenty of leaking vehicles on...

Attachments

• outside house 001.jpg
    outside house 001.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 917
  • outside house 002.jpg
    outside house 002.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 811
Back