Still having a starting issue, need help please | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Still having a starting issue, need help please

diesel_s

Reaction score
City, State
Buford, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 ST Limited
So far because I was having low fuel pressure, I have changed the fuel pump, the fuel pump module, it has New spark plugs, and coil packs....none of the fuel injectors have tested bad...fuel rail seems fine.....no idea what to try next. Help please

I think it's vapor lock simply because it starts fine every morning, but as the day progresses it starts funny as if it's starving for fuel

When you had your wreck,did any of the evap. lines or canisters get damaged or disconnected either from the accident or during the repair?

When you had your wreck,did any of the evap. lines or canisters get damaged or disconnected either from the accident or during the repair?

Not that I'm aware of. i can check tomorrow. I'll have to find a listing of what each part looks like so I can figure out what to search for. I have the 4.6L V8, no clue what the EVAP system in this one looks like. I know during the recent repairs that they out back everything they took apart just as it was. None of them thought of the EVAP system either. If I can't find anything wrong then I'll take it back to my buddies shop for them to see what they can work out

Back