Tail Light connector

ts763687

Reaction score
City, State
richmond heights ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 PIU
Hello,
I have a 2014 PIU that Im trying to add trailer light wiring to. Every forum here and online says there is a connector under the rear passenger wheel well. Mine has one but nothing is connected to it. The forums say there are supposed to be two and the lower one is the light connector. Since mine only has one and nothing is conected to it I would assume that is not the light connector. Any ideas where mine might be or how else to add trailer lights to it.
Thanks
TS

Just wanted to say, Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Sorry that I am unable to assist with your issue. Hopefully, others will chime in.

Peter

Hello,
I have a 2014 PIU that Im trying to add trailer light wiring to. Every forum here and online says there is a connector under the rear passenger wheel well. Mine has one but nothing is connected to it. The forums say there are supposed to be two and the lower one is the light connector. Since mine only has one and nothing is conected to it I would assume that is not the light connector. Any ideas where mine might be or how else to add trailer lights to it.
Thanks
TS
The PIU only has one connector. That is normal. You can wire a 4 pin trailer off that connector. For a 7 pin you need to run your own power wire and trailer brake controller wire. For 4 pin plug and play buy a Curtis C56306. You will need to remove the end plug off the connector in the passenger side wheel well to plug the Curtis wiring harness into.

Back