41th Annual Antique Automobile Swap Meet and Antique Bicycles- The Ranch- Sept 19, 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

41th Annual Antique Automobile Swap Meet and Antique Bicycles- The Ranch- Sept 19, 20

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
http://local.aaca.org/pvraaca/swapmeet.html

image001.gif

Dedicated to the Preservation and Restoration

of Antique Automobiles

Serving Northern Colorado and the front range region

41th Annual Antique Automobile Swap Meet and Antique Bicycles

BUY - SELL – TRADE

Cars Parts Automobilia Petrolania

SATURDAY –September 19, 2009 8:00am to 5:00pm

SUNDAY- September 20, 2009 8:00am to 3:00 pm

Larimer County Fairgrounds (The Ranch)

I-25 and County Road 5

Exit 259

Loveland, Colorado

Admission: $5.00 per car

Free Parking

Food and Beverage available on site

VENDORS FEE:

Each space is $25.00 for the weekend.

(Not pro-rated—No refunds)

NO PRE-REGISTRATION

SECURITY GUARDS WILL BE PRESENT

· Grounds open to vendor setup at 1:00pm Friday.

· Gates open at 6:00 am Saturday and Sunday.

· Display tables not furnished.

· Absolutely no parts or tires in dumpsters.

· Not responsible for lost or stolen items.

· Absolutely no selling or vending of food or drinks!

· Food available on site.

· Spaces are 11ft. by 20ft.

· No indoor spaces.

Swap Meet FAQs

Vendor Information
Please contact:
970-673-6850
E-mail: pvraaca@hotmail.com

Hit the swap meet about 8:30am on Sunday. Not alot of items were of interest to me. Lots of antique parts. About half way through, I ran across a Yakima Loadwarrior basket with some other Yakima items in it. I asked the seller what he wanted for the rack. He said $50 :scratch: , so I asked him how much for the basket, since there was a Yakima rack in the basket. He said $50, then said to take it all for $50 :eek:

The Loadwarrior was new, just dirty from being outside. The fairing was new on it. The mounts for the basket were missing. Two used short crossbars with mounts, but the mounts are missing the bases, I guess. Used fairing was included. Four rails that can be mounted to the roof with screws.

Grabbed it all, loaded it into the Explorer, then returned to his area to continue looking around. Noticed he put a trunk bike rack in the spot where the Yakima Loadwarrior was. I asked him how much for that, he said $5. I told him I would be back. Walked the rest of the swap meet, found nothing, returned to the seller's spot, grabbed the bike rack. My manager was looking for one, and I figured I could Craigslist it for $25 if he did not want it. Further inspection revealed it is a Graber Outback.

I figured anything I would be interested in would be gone on Sunday, so I lucked out this time :thumbsup:

DSC00481.jpg
DSC00482.jpg

Back