Customer Satisfaction Program 22N06 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Customer Satisfaction Program 22N06

Sea_Ray

Reaction score
City, State
Saint John, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2021 Limited Hybrid AWD

This showed up after recall 22S27 was completed which appears to suggest to me anyway that they are replacing parts under this campaign. I hope that is the case and after this is done they can revert the trans/engine to original specs.

The shift pattern went to đź’© after the recall on the way home. Gave it a month to get use to........ I have a service appointment Tuesday.

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROGRAMS *​

EXPLORER REAR AXLE BOLT FRACTURE
Details

Description
Campaign#
22N06

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

This is an advanced notice only.

1661187206890.png

Peter

fingers crossed for those affected!

This showed up after recall 22S27 was completed which appears to suggest to me anyway that they are replacing parts under this campaign. I hope that is the case and after this is done they can revert the trans/engine to original specs.

The shift pattern went to đź’© after the recall on the way home. Gave it a month to get use to........ I have a service appointment Tuesday.

CUSTOMER SATISFACTION PROGRAMS *​

Details

Description
Campaign#
22N06
TSB 21-2434 seemed to take care of the shifting, time will tell.

the way i read it, they say 1 time repair in 10 years or 150,000 miles
personally i dont want a repair, meaning it would need to break first, id rather have them update to the 2 bolt assembly
again i could be reading this wrong

the way i read it, they say 1 time repair in 10 years or 150,000 miles
personally i dont want a repair, meaning it would need to break first, id rather have them update to the 2 bolt assembly
again i could be reading this wrong
If that's the case they need to rename the program. Sitting at Ford ( 3 hours now )while typing this and wishing I bought a Yukon....

Been meaning to post this for awhile. Please share with anyone looking to purchase a ford. So when slowing down to stop and you are thrown forward due to skipping a gear it's ok.

Attachments

• Ford Excuses.pdf
    759.8 KB · Views: 151

After the BCM update the rear-end now sounds like I'm pulling a trailer when stopping and accelerating. 3rd day at Ford

Update .......No grease found on half shafts............ WTF.

If that's the case they need to rename the program. Sitting at Ford ( 3 hours now )while typing this and wishing I bought a Yukon....

Been meaning to post this for awhile. Please share with anyone looking to purchase a ford. So when slowing down to stop and you are thrown forward due to skipping a gear it's ok.
The document you posted in #6 lists the 1080R transmission, doesn't our Explorer have the 1060R transmission?

Back