Newbie from Philippines

PIexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Davao
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 Sport Trac
Hi there

Newbie from Philippines, I am currently living on/off in the Philippines and have been driving a 2003 Explorer Sport Trac 4x2 from new since January 2003. The car has done almost 100.000km or 60.000 miles without any hick-ups.
Car is stock except for the Old Man Emu shocks that has replaced the original ones, this minor upgrade greatly improved the handling of the car.

I have a few minor problems with the car and also some questions to upgrades, I hope you will be able to help me with that.

There are quite a few Sport Tracs in th country, mainly due to a no tax import a few years back, however the Sport Tracs are no longer sold here - sadly.

Thanks
PIexplorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No problems with parts, a lot of Ford dealers here (still selling Explorer and Expeditions). Most wear parts are in stock, but things like the inner rear door handle (that tends to break -I had two of them broken) must be taken in from US thorugh the dealer, and that takes time.

Mabuhay! Welcome to the forum :D

<--- originally from Legazpi :D right under the Mayon Volcano :D

Back