For Sale - Parting out 1993 Explorer 4x4 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Parting out 1993 Explorer 4x4

I am parting out a 1993 explorer that I picked up recently. It had been rolled over onto the driver side. The car runs and drives, except that I disassembled the suspension to get the lift kit that was on it. The a/c compressor appears to be locked up and the upper coolant line connector on the radiator got cracked when it rolled.

The axles are 3.73 limited slip, the front axle has warn manual hubs and is already completely unmounted from the vehicle. The rear axle is only attached by the driveshaft, brake lines, and wiring.

The engine runs and seems to have normal power but it smokes. I'm not sure if they let it keep running when it was on it's side or if it just sat for a while and oil got into the exhaust. It does seem to smoke less now that it first did, but I haven't ran it enough to find out.

It has a working A4LD automatic transmission and a manual transfer case with floor shifter.

The gray cloth seats are in pretty good condition, but I don't remember the condition of the rest of the interior.

If you are interested in anything just shoot me an offer. I am also interested in trades for computer related items or bedroom furniture.. I am in dire need of new tires, preferably 33's or 32's.

I am located in the Phoenix, AZ area.

2011-07-04_15-50-58_775.jpg

2011-07-04_16-18-00_78.jpg

2011-07-01_17-57-52_299.jpg

2011-07-01_17-58-55_911.jpg

Looking for a right front axle

I need the end that inserts into the front differential on the passenger side, but I'll take a whole axle if you have one.

Back