2000 limited with parts for sas swap | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2000 limited with parts for sas swap

So I've decided to sale my project explorer. Moving and need money. As of now it still has the ifs on the front. The rear has 4 inch superlift leaf springs. Still have the factory ones. Have dana 44 from a wagoneer that need to be regeared and cleaned up. Have brand new hubs and rotors for axle. Also have the bw tc need for the swap. Engine is the 5.0l top end was rebuilt acouple of years ago. Truck will need to be towed due to tires being different size with the awd tc still installed. Asking 2000 for all of it. Please ask any questions and I'll try to answer asap.

bump

So I've decided to sale my project explorer. Moving and need money. As of now it still has the ifs on the front. The rear has 4 inch superlift leaf springs. Still have the factory ones. Have dana 44 from a wagoneer that need to be regeared and cleaned up. Have brand new hubs and rotors for axle. Also have the bw tc need for the swap. Engine is the 5.0l top end was rebuilt acouple of years ago. Truck will need to be towed due to tires being different size with the awd tc still installed. Asking 2000 for all of it. Please ask any questions and I'll try to answer asap.

If the vehicle starts and is reliable enough to drive, you can remove the front drive shaft and drive it. With the front shaft out it simply cannot be parked safely on any hill/grade, the parking brake is the only thing that will stop it from rolling(very very slowly, it will roll in park).

GLWTS,

bump

Back