2014 Escape check engine light | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Escape check engine light

sparky1514117

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Escape
Bought this car used several months ago, a few weeks ago the check engine light came on, checked the code and it was a P2667, with no other problems. I cleared the fault and the check engine light went out and stayed out for about 3 weeks, it is back with the P2667 code and again no other issues. From what I can gather from google it is a Fuel Shutoff Valve B Control Circuit High fault, but everything I have read says that this should cause the car to run rough or stall. Has anyone else had a problem with this or could offer some suggestion on how to repair.

Thanks

Hi, i currently have thesame issue with my 2014 Ford Escape SE 1.6 ecoboost .
CEL with P2667 error code. I already know its the Fuel shutoff valve but dont know the source of the problem.
im still looking for a fix or an idea before taking it to a mechanic so i wont get rip off.
i might be able to fix it myself if its just a simple problem. My car still drives fine,
I really didnt notice any difference other than it consumes more gas than before.

Hi, i currently have thesame issue with my 2014 Ford Escape SE 1.6 ecoboost .
CEL with P2667 error code. I already know its the Fuel shutoff valve but dont know the source of the problem.
im still looking for a fix or an idea before taking it to a mechanic so i wont get rip off.
i might be able to fix it myself if its just a simple problem. My car still drives fine,
I really didnt notice any difference other than it consumes more gas than before.

Yea I am still having this issue and not found a viable way to troubleshoot it.

i just ordered a new OBD 2 scanner called Autel, and when i plugged it in my 2014 Escape, i got a different code (P26B7)
Which is the coolant bypass valve.
Now when i check the engine bay, my coolant was leaking from the valve.
Its a simple fix based on videos i see on youtube (cost of valve $50 +) versus taking it to a dealership which will probably cost you $400-450

Back