AC Blowing warmer air out of driver side. And sometimes quits entirely after replacing compressor and more. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

AC Blowing warmer air out of driver side. And sometimes quits entirely after replacing compressor and more.

Reaction score
City, State
Currituck
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Ford Explorer
I just replaced my AC compressor after the cooling system started cutting out. During troubleshooting, I've replaced the high and low pressure sensors, the heat cool control switch inside the dash, the compressor dryer, and the orifice tube. I also replaced the actuator for the blend door, which seems to be functioning properly

I just replaced my AC compressor after the cooling system started cutting out. During troubleshooting, I've replaced the high and low pressure sensors, the heat cool control switch inside the dash, the compressor dryer, and the orifice tube. I also replaced the actuator for the blend door, which seems to be functioning properly
Would a bad heater valve actuator cause this? Something is causing the compressor to cut off I've caught it recently when its blowing warm. The system was filled with the correct amount.

Why did you replace all the parts you listed?

Back