After replacing the front drive, a number of errors occurred. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

After replacing the front drive, a number of errors occurred.

ivldenis

Reaction score
City, State
Gyumri
Year, Model & Trim Level
FE5 2012 Limited
Good afternoon. Sorry, I'm using a translator. Yesterday I changed the left front drive (FB5z3b437a) and the front brake discs and pads. After replacing, I started the car and received a number of errors. Brake system error (!). ABS error, ESP directional error, descent system error. And AWD is disabled. I connected the laptop, and the ForScan diagnostic program showed a lack of communication with the front left ABS sensor. Most likely I cut it off by accident. U0418 - Invalid data received from Brake Control Module A. Could all of these errors cause one ABS sensor to open? For some reason, the program does not record the error of disabling all-wheel drive.

Good afternoon. Sorry, I'm using a translator. Yesterday I changed the left front drive (FB5z3b437a) and the front brake discs and pads. After replacing, I started the car and received a number of errors. Brake system error (!). ABS error, ESP directional error, descent system error. And AWD is disabled. I connected the laptop, and the ForScan diagnostic program showed a lack of communication with the front left ABS sensor. Most likely I cut it off by accident. U0418 - Invalid data received from Brake Control Module A. Could all of these errors cause one ABS sensor to open? For some reason, the program does not record the error of disabling all-wheel drive.
All the systems you reference require wheel speed sensor data from all wheels to be functioning.

Back