Free service manuals/repair guides site | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Free service manuals/repair guides site

I don't recall where I found it about this site, but it's not too shabby and even more so with it being totally free. It has repair guides and/or manuals for numerous different makes and models of different vehicles. Hope it helps some of you out, it had me along the way.

I want to apologize coz I just realized it only goes up to 2013 models. My bad...

Thanks. I mentioned in another topic that the whole zip download files they offer, are picky about what you use to unzip them. I had to use 7-zip to do it.

They are... another point of information but kind of incomplete towards repair and diagnosis. Useful to have but not the first place I'd look for information if you have other workshop manuals or data too.

I like that they also include all the TSB's, and Recall info. When or if they stopped updating that info is unknown to me, but what I sifted thru, had more than I realized for the years I checked out. 👍

Back