• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grrlwronged

Reaction score
City, State
Manchester CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer 5spd & AT
I know we all just got past the holidays & all are pretty much broker than ****, but has anyone thought about a Spring meet?
This way we can start getting the newer members involved & introduced to the rest of us.
It will be hard to get all of us to a central locale but maybe we can section off the meet & have 2 like last time.

thoughts, ideas, questions....:D:p:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like a great idea. We can have a North & South Meet. No problem in that at all.

Sounds like a great idea. We can have a North & South Meet. No problem in that at all.

Well Saturday nights are always free for me. Can anyone else in the "South" be available also on that day & time frame??

Sounds good to with me!

-Big D

I would have to agree that 2 meets would be best.. I would surmise traveling more than an hour for a M&G is asking a bit much. We did PPM last time..any other suggestions of a place?

I would have to agree that 2 meets would be best.. I would surmise traveling more than an hour for a M&G is asking a bit much. We did PPM last time..any other suggestions of a place?

Well an hour drive time (or so) for me puts me in RI & well I'm not too familiar to what's in RI. But I can also travel north an hour up the MA way as well. Either or it don't matter to me.

hey i'd love to try and join you all ... just as long as i can sneak away from the wife... and baby!
Ill keep watching to see what comes up... saturday nights are normally ok for me too!

subscribing to the thread also, havn't been able to make it out yet but i would def like to. i'm in the southwest corner of CT so anything would be a drive for me, but i go to school in springfield mass so i would be up for a meet anywhere around.

ZzzzZzzzZzzz....

Sooo... any idears?

how about April 5th?

Might I make a suggestion that an email go out to all members as well as posting on here? I, as I'm sure many others, don't check in here all the time. It would possibly make for a better turn out.....

Send one out for your south meet. Sounds like a good idea.

Might I make a suggestion that an email go out to all members as well as posting on here? I, as I'm sure many others, don't check in here all the time. It would possibly make for a better turn out.....

Send one out for your south meet. Sounds like a good idea.

John,
Who would you like to handle sending out the email to the people in the Southern quadrant of NEX??

ok people what have we decided if anything??

im down for the meet. let's figure something out. ill go just about anywere.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have Saturdays off from work so I can meet either North or South I guess since I'm smack in the middle being in Massachusetts. Boston to be precise...
And I've missed the other meets I wanted to attend:rolleyes:

Back