hey help me,lol | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hey help me,lol

yeah,i got stuck again,got water in the tranny,still runs and all,gettin ready to drain the tranny hopefully today,if not then tomorrow,had about 8 inches of water if not more inside my truck

Attachments

• Wharton_6_14046.jpg
    Wharton_6_14046.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 660
  • Wharton_6_14047.jpg
    Wharton_6_14047.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 657
  • Wharton_6_14051.jpg
    Wharton_6_14051.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 659

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

How on earth does anything electrical still work in your truck? I'm also slightly curious as to what your truck smells like. Wait no I'm not.

truck dont smell that bad..lol..and everything still works,windows,speakers,locks,seats,lol,we were hitting some trails,i went first through this one,they said last week a jeep got stuck in there really bad,well i went through it,got farther then he did,and was going good,till the front sank down then went on a angle,only the front tires were spinning,it was waist deep on my sister who walked out in waders,truck stayed running,no water in motor at all,just in the trans,right now its draining,tomorrow ill flush it and re fill it

heres what my trans looks like

Attachments

• trans 001.jpg
    trans 001.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,797
  • trans 002.jpg
    trans 002.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,010
  • trans 003.jpg
    trans 003.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 998

Nasty.:wtf:

exactly why I extended my diff, transmission, and t-case breather lines into the engine compartment :)

this is what i heard dont know if its true or not but here is the quote "The bad news is that most mfgs use a water soluble adhesive to adhere the clutch material to the discs in the trans clutches"with that said i would think that tranny is shot or will be very soon!

actually,i drained flushed and filled the trans today,everything is fine,shifts through all the gears and all,so its good,im gonna drain it and fill it again by the end of the weekend

Hey all that matters is that you had fun. You did have fun right?
were did you go wheeling at looks like fun.

hell yeah i had fun,lol,,,we go over to a state park in new jersey

whoops

Back