• Register Today It's free!

2 inch suspension lift

navyX04

Reaction score
City, State
Lindley, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XL
I want to put a 2 inch lift on my X. The front body mounts are total rust so a body lift is out. I was considering the warrior shackles, but I read on thier web site that they would only give me a 1 1/4 inch lift. What other options are avalible for a 2 inch lift? Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can go with skyjacker that has a good 2 inch lift, it is front springs and rear add a leaf. Super lift has 2 inch front springs, Daystar has 2 inch spring spacers, for the rear you can go single add a leaf and warriors, or double add a leaves, ride is a little more rigid with this option. Rancho has a 2 1/2 inch lift , the options go on and on and on.....

Originally posted by EXPLODER-1
You can go with skyjacker that has a good 2 inch lift, it is front springs and rear add a leaf. Super lift has 2 inch front springs, Daystar has 2 inch spring spacers, for the rear you can go single add a leaf and warriors, or double add a leaves, ride is a little more rigid with this option. Rancho has a 2 1/2 inch lift , the options go on and on and on.....

Thanks. I see in your sig that you have F-150 coils. I saw another post that you replied to where you supplied the FMC part numbers. How much do they lift the front? My goal is to lift enough to run 31's, so if they matched the lift of Warrier shackles for the rear, that would be perfect.

navyx04... i think he has the f150 coil seats... the actual coils wont fit without modification.... the coil seats or spacers to us are from a 1997 ish 4x2 f150.... my stock 94 has 31s on it, but i have some other mods as well... no lift though, only warriors in the rear..... 31s should fit fine with the coilspacers and the shackles... the daystar kit is very nice as well... you may want to spend the extra $ and get the coils if your frontend has sagged over time..... maybe toss an add a leaf in the rear also.....

Yes the coil seats, and warriors or add a leaf work great together, easy to run a 31 inch tire. I like the coil seats because they are a solid cast peice. I had 3 inch coils, but that was too much for factory brackets. The coil seats will give you about 1-5/8th inch lift, close to warriors in rear, I went with the explorer add a leaf, and now sit level. One good thing with the coil seats is that at 180,000 miles my from springs are shot, but the spacers tightened them up some, still shot but it rides better.

i am runnimg 31's on a stock suspension with no lift and only rubbing at full turning lock. but i also don't have a real aggressive tread either. so that make's a little difference.

Back