Another New Member

Mike02z

Reaction score
City, State
Eastern PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Ford Explorer
Hello,
My name is Mike and I'm new to the Explorer but not new to automotive forums. I just purchased a new 2010 Explorer Limited. I'm very happy with the Explorer so far and I look forward to learning more about my new SUV here. I traded a 2008 Mustang GT Convertible that I installed a Saleen Supercharger on.

The Mustang was a great car but I honestly hardly ever drove it as evidenced by the 5000 miles I put on it over 2+ years. It sat in my garage on a charger most of the time. I also have a 2008 Corvette which is my main "fun" car so having 2 "fun" cars was just not practical any longer so the Mustang was traded in on the 2010 Limited.

I love having an SUV again. I have had several over the years. My favorite was a 1993 Bronco Eddie Bauer that I purchased new in late 1992.

I'm 41 years old and I work in the IT field as a Director and I have been married for 15 years and have an 12 year old son. My hobbies are anything technology related, Home Theater and Cars/SUV's. I live in Eastern PA just north and west of Philadelphia.

I'm looking forward to reading as much as I can about the Explorer.

Back