Be leaving the explorer soon but not the ex family | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Be leaving the explorer soon but not the ex family

SwaintaN

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Carey, Ohio (Georgia Grown)
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT
Ok so the time has come. I want to move on get a next toy, something newer, plus i just need a truck. So ill be listing the Ex up for sale soon. i love this forum, i dont help much but i try, so ill stick around even after gone to try and help.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear that you've definitely been a regular around here... You're still welcome to hang out no matter what you end up with:chug:

im staying in the ford family. would love to get a hold of a sport trac, but thinking something bigger. the forum has helped me out a lot, that is why it runs like a champ now, im gonna throw on new paint, rehang muffler and fix the break, then up she goes.

...We can't loose Family...:D

..Sooo... you are getting a Ranger?

Going f150 then? What gen are you looking at?

Why no ranger?

Why no ranger?.. to small for me..

Ended up with 05 f150 5.4
546425_10151907969931641_384580674_n_zpsb4176029-1.jpg

Currently having some issues with the f150

Wife just traded the Chevy Venture for a 01 Excursion

Looks nice. Whats going on with it? This might be an explorer forum but some of us know more :D

That picture wasnt taken today was it ?

;)
:p

lol no picture wasnt taken today.

05 f150 5.4. I have a misfire that ive been chasing like crazy. already put in new plug and swapped COPs a few times.

lol no picture wasnt taken today.

05 f150 5.4. I have a misfire that ive been chasing like crazy. already put in new plug and swapped COPs a few times.

What codes you got? Random misfire or a specific cylinder?

Always number 6. Even looked for a nicked wire. New fuel injectors. Something I've been pretty much battling some I bought the lemon.

Drive it. It wont get over 2k rpm and won't get over 15 mph maybe 25mph then goes into limp mode.

Back