Black Friday deals - Post them here.. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Friday deals - Post them here..

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice thread :) I've had my eye on one of these to keep in the back of the truck for awhile:

0&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.jpg

http://www.craftsman.com/shc/s/p_10155_12602_00935255000P

Thing is, most of these "pre-Black Friday" sales are just crappy deals that aren't any better than their usual "sale" prices throughout the year. Even some Black Friday deals ON Black Friday are higher prices than the sale prices. Sears is one of the ones you have to watch for this. Most of the time, their stuff that goes for 50-60% off is as low as it goes, but they'll have lower percents off the rest of the time. I wouldn't buy their $299.99 tool sets until they hit the $159.99-169.99 range.

I'm definitely hoping for some good deals again this year, but we'll see.

Nice thread :) I've had my eye on one of these to keep in the back of the truck for awhile:

Got that for $150 about two years ago. Check the craftsman site instead of sears. Sometimes it will be lower and the guys in store will price match it.

my fav Black Friday site is back to being up and has some ads posted, including the Sears ad.

http://bfads.net

And, lo and behold, that Craftsman 3-drawer set IS finally $159.99.

But the best Sears BF deal, at least for tools, is the 8-pc Craftsman ratcheting wrench sets for $29.99 (Reg $79.99). Nice. Their Black Oxide drill bit set with the metal case is also the lowest I've ever seen it, $9.99 (Reg. $24.99).

If going to Sears as an earlybird, you might want to just grab one item and head to the register ASAP to get one of the free tool bags ($9.99 value), too.

ALSO...there's a few items that will actually be LESS on Friends & Family night (Sunday Nov. 14th), mostly due to the extra 10% off, like the $8.99 multimeter and $179.99 basic (cheap) ball bearing tool storage set.

Lowe's looks they are going to have a pretty good set of deals, their preview has a Skil 10 in compound miter saw for $59! Print one of their 10% off coupons to go with it and it's a steal at $54 + tax. Too bad I don't have anywhere to put it...

The black oxide drill bits are on sale for $12 this week...I think it's worth the extra few bucks to avoid black friday.

Need some titanium or cobalt bits. Black oxide won't cut through metal. :)

Free air.. free air on Black Thursday! Just inhale and you'll receive your very own lung-full of free air! Hurry, supplies are limited.

You can actually do better than the Black Friday prices if you buy the stuff that's on "sale" now (like the drill bit set for $12.49), and enough of it to use the online coupons or discounts.

Sears has an ongoing coupon code SEARS5OFF50 good for $5 off an order of $50 or more. Rumor has it the code for the next two days, the code XMASLIST gets you $10 off $75 or more. So if you buy enough stuff, with any other discounts they have (like the extra 5,10, or 15% off friends and family thing on the 14th), and add the coupons, you can wind up getting a bigger discount than the Black Friday prices.

You can stack sale prices with percentages off and online coupons, but any other discount (like the Craftsman Club discount on tools) will just edit the price before the subtotal rather than the final price, so be careful.

There's no real reason to avoid Sears, it's usually not that bad other than the electronics department, which sucks anyway because of how they go about it with a long single line to buy stuff, rather than having all the registers open. You can always go later in the day, the Black Friday prices are good all morning, and rarely is the stuff ever completely gone. Most Black Fridays, I've gone to stores in the evening and they still had tons of the stuff that was the best deal left.

That's probably because tools are one of the last things in the store that are worth buying. Over the years, Sears has really fallen behind with the clothing, jewelry, et cetera. Even their appliances aren't that great anymore.

That's probably because tools are one of the last things in the store that are worth buying. Over the years, Sears has really fallen behind with the clothing, jewelry, et cetera. Even their appliances aren't that great anymore.

Even the tools have gone to ****...be careful of the newer stuff because it is Hecho en China.

Stores can keep their TVs, Laptops and other stuff, I just want 4x4 parts! Here are some good discounts:

FastPartsNetwork 10% off coupon code turkeyday
Ballistic Fab 15% off everything except shocks & rod ends code Turkey15
Ballistic Fab 10% off Shocks and Rod ends code turkey10
Advanced Adapters 10% off + free shipping code AABF
Ruffstuff Specialties 15% off everything code BEATER

...Thanks Brian1 for those codes...:biggthump

...I have been reading all the ad's today and Sears, Lowes, and HD has some pretty decent tool deals...I will be adding some stuff to the list when I get home...

...Went to Pick your part for the 1/2 off sale this morning and the line was actually longer to get in than the line at Disneyland...:eek:...My used parts shopping can wait...

I just got back from pick your part.
If any one is planing on going get there before they open or you will be waiting in line for at lest an hour just to find a parking spot. The sale goes through sunday.

This weekend at LKQ (at least in Michigan) their junkyards are all 50% off parts purchases if anyone needs parts...

My grandson is after a $100 42” smart tv this am at the local Black Friday extravaganza

Good excuse to
Bump this thread

Anyone else make any huge scores without getting trampled or Looted? Lol

Happy
Holidays!

I scored a Ridgid 18v Brushless Reciprocating saw for $99, and a bunch of junk, I never would have bought any other time of year. LOL!

I am looking at the US General powered tool boxes for the garage, and if all goes well, I should have the 44" lower Roller, and the 44" upper box soon. 25k Cubic Inches whatever that comes too. You can install additional boxes to the sides on these, and that's nice feature.

Edit: Well, the tool boxes are sold out everywhere, and coming back as a new updated model, twice as expensive. Talk about a bait & switch.

So I bought a new OLED big sceen TV, and a Batwing room enclosure instead, using the Black Monday Cyber deals today.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back