Gilmer, TX 4-24-04 | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gilmer, TX 4-24-04

zavaral said:
its confermed nomatter what im doing im going to go to the next gilmer run. even if i have to take the fiero and ride with somebody im going...hell i might even lift it and take it....naw ill stick with just the explorer.. james was phil with u when u rolled.

i would also like to point out that if yall do make another weekend trip to gilmer. try to make it before the 13 of june, i leave for bootcamp and i wouldnt want to miss the fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Msupertek is the MAN!

Thank you so much for the video!!!

I live 30 minutes from him and I still havent received my video. Hmmmmm Maybe today?

Is someone going to digitize it for us? :D

got mine today in the mail. looks like he likes me more than brian :p . i have to ask about the country music though, why not some slipknot or metallica, hey even pantera would have been cool. great vid though, it was fricken awsome possum :) . it would have been faster for me to go pick it up but i figured what the hell. thanks mike :chug: .

I receive the CD today. Thanks Mike.

But, the video goes blank at 16:30 while the music keeps playing until 22:19. Was that the way it was supposed to be?

Mine was here yesterday sitting in the mailbox when I posted. Thanks Mike

Got mine today. Thanks Mike. :chug:

Rick if you'll pm me your physical address I'll send you a copy.

Oh and the country music, well everyone at work said the same thing but all I have on my comp is country music (even though I listen to all music). Plus this was the first time I have ever digitized a movie and edited it and added music. It was time consuming (maybe the program I have just sucks) and the country music was easy access, what can I say I'm a TEXAN. Hope all you enjoy it. :p

Johnstone

Ya the music kept going but I ran out of footage, I cut out all the idle times or the movie would have been about 3 times as long. Trust me it drove me nuts looking through the hole thing to make it I thought it was gonna never end.

Oh and SVO if you get a chance to shoot me your copy I can join them together (unless it looks like we pretty much got the same stuff) and make one big video?

still waiting and waiting and waitng........................ :)

one thing i REALLY want on tape is the inside of jeff's truck when the bronco buckled over and jeff says "OH ****" hahahahaha that is the greatest :p

bobdreadknot said:
one thing i REALLY want on tape is the inside of jeff's truck when the bronco buckled over and jeff says "OH ****" hahahahaha that is the greatest :p

I have quite a bit of in-car video and some outside too, mainly most of the same spots but from some very different angles, and yes that was quite a shock watching James roll, it happened "Just like that *snap*", it caught me way off guard, that was my fist resonse, lol! :roll:

If you look at the pic (whereever it is) of the front of Jame's Bronc that you can see me in the back ground, that's where I got the view of his roll.

And I stayed at the back of the pack so I have views of everyone going down the trails and sorts, blah, blah, blah.

Can you believe it's been six years!:eek:

nope... you need to get back out here.,.. this time I'm taking you to Hot Springs for some REAL rocks.. :D

:(

that was a fantastic trip, i think i STILL have mud on my truck from the rain lol :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back