Ken Cooke

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Riverside, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Rubicon - Tomb Raider
http://customers.holdenmss.com/webfiles/images/H2TributeForum.wmv

20 MB of some raw humor directed at us folks with Jeeps. Even Saddam Hussein endorses the Jeep brand! :mad: If you own a Jeep, I hope you have a sense of humor, or you're gonna be mad as heck at these H2 owners and how their vehicles can conquer MOAB w/their longer wheelbases, etc.... :fire:

-Ken :afro:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

holy crap i didnt know those things could be taken off road! i would personally never take on off road they are so tall and top heavy it scares me

LOL. . That was so stupid it was funny.

They take all the worst-case scenario videos of Jeeps, and compare them to some boring shots of H2's with their great flex. :p

Lions back, Black hole, Tip over challenge - boring
Escalator - No proof that he got any farter than I did.
I would have liked to see one doing Hells Gate.

The only impressive shot was the H2 doing Potato Salad Hill. :thumbsup:

Speeking of H2's. . I saw one 'wheeling' last weekend. . .on 20's. . :rolleyes:

Jefe said:
LOL. . That was so stupid it was funny.

They take all the worst-case scenario videos of Jeeps, and compare them to some boring shots of H2's with their great flex. :p

Speeking of H2's. . I saw one 'wheeling' last weekend. . .on 20's. . :rolleyes:

I took a group of Jeeps, and Explorer (Chris Glass'), some 'Yotas, and even a 'Ranger down for a 3 day, 150 Mile 4WD trail in Baja, Mex. You would be crazy to 'wheel the places we did with one of those big things. :thumbdwn: Can you say, "Cliff-Hanger Challenge?"

I have seen the vidoe at the esclator...yes he did make it up. What you're not seeing is the 10-15 times got a quarter they way up then started spinning. I agree...that was a totally bs video, easy ass trails. That just confirms that they're hung like planet pluto (hardly seen with the naked eye) LOL

cp

sure is :(

I downloaded the file before it went down. Let me know if anyone is interested in obtaining a copy of it.

Let me know if anyone is interested in obtaining a copy of it.

how big is it (in MB) ?

OUUU its back up!!! (21 MB btw)

AHAHAH I just finished watching that video - puuure HATERATION on the j33p ppl!

LOL.. man that was great. Talk about biased.

Wasn't there a video awhile back of a H2 getting stuck on a tree stump, and later being pulled off by a Jeep.

there was and that is why i couldnt believe that they could actually be taken off the road even though they suck off road, the first time i saw one off road was that video of it stuck of the tree stump in some grass

Links down again

~Jay

both of those videos have been around for awhile, but still worth watching every time. hahahahahaha

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back