How long have you been an EF member? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How long have you been an EF member?

How long have you been an EF member?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 1 to 2 years

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 3 to 5 years

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • 5 years +

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Since the very beginning

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11 years and 20 posts

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

been on since 2007. this forum has made me money, and cost me even more money. thanks. i think....

Technically 10 years if only counting this forum - from the Beginning if you count the guestbook.....

I started coming here as a TEENAGER - whenever the family X (the same one, LOL) would have an issue, I'd go here to learn what the cause and possible issue was. I was quite mechanically inclined as a kid, fixing just about anything I was allowed to take tools to. This forum is probably why that same Explorer is still on the road all these years later with so few issues.

Learning how stuff works and fixing it myself is part of how I get such massive returns and long life out of things.

Figured I'd reply to this thread since I have been on here half my life and had over 20 RBV's. Since 2002!!!!***&!!!!##!!!

Figured I'd reply to this thread since I have been on here half my life

:chug:

I haven't been here for half my life, but I have been here for the best part of my life :D

Almost 14 years.

I don't know,,, I gotta post to find out.

15 years.

the irony of the poll is that this thread is ten years old.
Many answers are now incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back