How long have you been an EF member? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How long have you been an EF member?

How long have you been an EF member?

• Less than 1 year

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • 1 to 2 years

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 3 to 5 years

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • 5 years +

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Since the very beginning

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Member since 2003, though I used to lurk around the forums in 2002 when I first got my one and only vehicle thus far. I posted more at the start, now I usually pop-in a word or two if the thread interests me, either that or if I need Explorer tech support of some kind.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like 5 years for me.

To answer Hokie: I think the cost of the mods and abuse from the ideas on this site outweigh any of costs I could have incurred if I had left it stock and never seen this site. But where is the fun in that?

In three days... I'll need to change my answer...

I am one of the OG's :) I think 10 explorers now

It had to be close to the beginning for me. It was somewhere in 1997 or 1998 that I joined.

Alsmot from the begining so I went 5+, before I registered I was on here for a while as well researching and stuff

I have had my BII and two 96 5.0L explorer's, part owner of a 01 Sport Trac as well. :) I have wrenched on many many many Ranger based Fords

I guess from the very beginning. Before the new site maybe 97 or 98? I remember going on 4x4 Now.com to post. Correct me Rick if I'm wrong. Boy I just went back on that site (4x4Now.com) and saw some of the old trip write up's that I did back in 1995-97. Time really fly's.

Since 01-02-03 :D

Originally came on here looking for some information for my parent's 96 Explorer.

Disappeared for a few years.

Obtained parent's Explorer, so now I am a regular :thumbsup:

This will be my 5th year.

Are you including us wannabes? lol :D

WOW this poll just made me realize i have been here 2 years man where has the time gone:confused:

yea Soj you're inlcuded:D

Cool! I've been here 4 years and 3 months! :D

3+ years. Best site ever. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Pretty darn near the beginning...
2nd Ex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back