• Register Today It's free!

Just bought an 01 Sport.

01_sport

Reaction score
City, State
MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport
I love the new style they came out with in 01, but I want to dress it up a bit without putting to much cash into it. I'm only 16, its my first truck and am only working a part time job. so the money isn't flowing to well right now.

Any ideas to give it some extra zing when people see it, I wanna start my mods off right and not make major ones that mess up and make it look like crap

Here's what she looks like right now

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice man, same here with the part time job and whatnot, but i just turned 17 lol, picked up my 2nd explorer just a few days ago, i have a 92 EB and a 95 XLT, I never was a fan of the style you have, but I think it looks good in black, around here all I see is that god awful teal/green color lmao...

Id get a nice set of like 18s for it, used they would be probably 300$ish...thats like 3 weeks of working for me lmfao

nice sport do u got aim or yahoo messanger.

come check out my 01 sport 4x2 i got pics of it but they are like 9 months old but here is link anyways.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

nice, looks really clean :p

paint that gray plastic black. will look alot better. then save up for a BL.

haha good to see theres people out there with the same deal goin on. im 17 and i work 4 jobs but the moneys still not doin so well lol.

i wanna eventually make my x be mono paint that grey part all gold

Back