• Register Today It's free!

just bought another Explorer

l8psiExplorer

Reaction score
City, State
Mooresville NC.
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Turbo Explorer Sport
Hello all I just wanted to let every one know that I just picked up an addtion to the Explorer family. I bought a 96 2wd 5.0L Explorer A/T with 144k on the clock fully loaded leather power moonroof XLT it has tow package w/ 3.73 LS rear full sway bars all the way around runs great. you can basicly say I stoled it I got it for $500.00 and drove it home. Guy had to many cars and wife said he had to sell one of them so he sold this to me on sunday. I will have pics of it soon have to take them and up load them. I already have the
a complet 5.0 kit sitting and waiting to go on it :).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sweet steal

super jelous :p

whats a 5.0 kit?

Hi Smurfxlt

I have a @@@@@@ Turbo $&@% in NC. I have all the stuff to make a 5.0L twin or single Turbo kit. Right now I am doing a Blowthru Twin T70 turbo kit on a 84 Mazda Rx-7 that is mini Tubed and it has a 331 stroker ford motor in it with a lintech AOD auto trans with a trans brake and 3800 stall. I will post pis of both up on here in the next day or 2.
:cool: . I have 98 Explorer sport 5 spd 2wd with a siingle turbo 4.0l ohv lowered on white cobra R's. You can see some new video's on youtube just look up my name L8psiExplorer I have about 25 video's on there so far.

Given this under his user name I'd say a Turbo kit :D

LOL :D.

This may be out of line by any chance are you the same Dan Whitaker that drivies a monster truck :) or is it just your user name lol.

Nice buy! Can't wait to see how the turbo conversion goes.

super jelous :p

what are you talking about I am jelous too its the wife's DD. I get stuck driving my turbo 4.0L 2wd sport :(. lol

congrads

Nice buy! Can't wait to see how the turbo conversion goes.

I will do a full right up for you guys. with full pics to go with it and some vids also :)

LOL :D.

This may be out of line by any chance are you the same Dan Whitaker that drivies a monster truck :) or is it just your user name lol.

That's my real name but I'm not the monster truck driver. They say everyone has a twin and how cool is it my twin drives a monster truck:D

That's my real name but I'm not the monster truck driver. They say everyone has a twin and how cool is it my twin drives a monster truck:D

:D I thought I would ask lol.

Here is the pics of the new member

Hey guys here is the pics that I told you I was going to post.

rx7-30.jpg

rx7-29.jpg

rx7-28.jpg

rx7-27.jpg

rx7-26.jpg

rx7-24.jpg

rx7-22.jpg

Here are some of the pic of the 84 RX-7 with a ford 331 Twin Turbo motor and a lintech AOD Trans with a lintech trans brake, 3800 stall

rx7-8.jpg

rx7-9.jpg

rx7-10.jpg

TTRX7FMIC2.jpg

nice x and nice rx 7

$500!?!?!?

DAMN you are one lucky son of a B! I would kill for a 5.0, and at 500$, I could have bought one LOL.

GREAT buy man! :thumbsup: Cant wait to see what you have in store for it!

That's a damn good looking ex especially for what you bought it for. Nice work on the Rx7!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$500!?!?!?

DAMN you are one lucky son of a B! I would kill for a 5.0, and at 500$, I could have bought one LOL.

GREAT buy man! :thumbsup: Cant wait to see what you have in store for it!

Thanks some times I just come across some realy good deals. :D

there is a place down here called pull-a-part I just came back from there about 2 hrs ago they have 5 very low milage 5.0L 2wd and 4wd Explorers in there all intacted evry thing lesss wheels.

I think I am going to do a twin set up on this one with twin super T70 turbos like I am putting on the customer 84 RX-7 :D

Back