Let me see your grill! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Let me see your grill!

J

jluv

I've been shopping around online and I've come across tons of different manufacturers. Most don't have the best pictures. If you've got an aftermarket grill, let's see it. How's the quality? Where'd you get it, and how much was it?

I saw a grill on an F150 the other day that I really liked, but I can't find one like it for an Explorer. It was BRIGHT chrome, honeycomb style instead of the horizontal lines, but the holes were smaller than the stock honeycomb grilles. It almost looked like the chrome grilles that come on Yukon Denalis, but I think the holes were squares instead of circles. It looked great. I haven't even found a pic of it one online for an F150, either, so I hope my description makes sense.

If I can't find that, I'll want a chrome grill with horizontal bars that aren't spaced very far apart. It has to be chrome and not just stainless. Another option might be a thin mesh grill paint matched to my truck (mineral gray) or just painted black. If I did that I would keep the Ford emblem (changed to black) and have it "floating" in the center.

So let's see what you've got, or pictures of grills you like. Thanks!

Back