For Sale - Lot of Obsolete 5.0L Parts | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Lot of Obsolete 5.0L Parts

Ipt93Ez.jpg

hjRDhZ5.jpg

Hey EFers,

I've been making changes and cleaning house. Getting rid of some parts I thought some of you 2nd gen guys may be interested in before I post them elsewhere. I would like to sell this all as a lot if possible.

These are all for a 5.0L 2nd Gen and many are now hard to find..

Hy-Vo Timing Set with low miles. These are no longer being made and was $529 new. M-6268-F302

Genuine Ford Transmission Cooler. 5L5Z-7A095-A

Ford NOS Starter. F87Z-11002-CA

x2 Ford/Magnefine Transmission Filter kit. Original Made in Australia filters. XC3Z-7B155-CA and FT-116

New OEM Ford Cam Position Sensor with Cap. F7TE-12131-AA, XL2U-12A362, XF1E-6B288-AB

x1 Spicer Pro Grade Tie Rod End. 401-1689

x1 Motorcraft Coil Pack. Minor cosmetic blemish. 7U2J-12029-AB

Ford Vacuum Tube Kit. F6PZ-9A474-AB

Amsoil EaA419 Filter. Long discontinued.

How does $460 (you pay shipping) sound for all of it?

I also have a new Hy-Vo Timing Set (not pictured) and two more Motorcraft coil packs if anyone is interested.

Anyone want The Centaurus? $3,500. 104,000 miles now. EE swaybar, SVT diff cover, BCA valvebody, yadda-yadda, you know what it has.. How about $4,250 for it and everything I have listed here??

(And don't worry, I swore off participate in any kind of social media except for the purposes of buying and selling.. I hope this causes no offense or ill-will to any members.. past, present or future.)

:chug:

Might be interested in the trans cooler and trans filter kit if you wanted to separate?, shipping to 49117
Also possibly the starter and air filter depending on the deal....

What would you want for the trans cooler and vacuum kit if they are still available?

<-----------------------------------DIBS on the cam synchro and the trans magnet filter if nobody buys the lot
PM sent

Back