My latest Trance single on Music.Download.Com | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My latest Trance single on Music.Download.Com

Ken Cooke

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Riverside, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Rubicon - Tomb Raider
Here's my latest single that I wrote, composed, edited & produced on my home studio. Tell me what you think - if it rocked, if I should trash it, should I quit my day job, etc... I don't care, just download it and pass it along to someone who might like it. Thanks!

-Ken

"Distant Voices" (303 Machines Edit)

-Ken

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ken anytime you wanna burn anything you have mixed down/spun and send it my way with a bill, I'd be more than happy! :bounce:

In fact got a invite to see www.djjasonjenkins.com in Austin last week, and to say the least, inperson he just plain rocks!

Honestly if I had a CD player in the rig and it wouldn't skip on the stuff we run, I blast all through the woods!

Thanks for sharing your work I loved it. :cool:

Sounds good...
My freind is best freinds with the guy who made this track you can download on the first page of www.12inchpimps.com
have a look and let me know what you think...

Hey guys,

Thanks for the nice words. I appreciate you supporting my music endeavors. Being a newbie at writing music is much worse than at 4 wheeling. You get to practice by driving around all day - you can only play with the electronics when all of the chores and work are done for the day... :banghead:

-Ken

Ken Cooke said:
- you can only play with the electronics when all of the chores and work are done for the day... :banghead:

-Ken

Tell me about it. I got the Yamaha AW16G digital multitrack for Christmas, and its been out of the box twice. :(

That is pretty good. I am not a fan of that type of music, but this is one that will definitely stay on my hard drive. :)

Back