My photos/schematics/diagrams still available. | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

Steve, I need your help. I'm in the middle of a v8 swap on my 02 sport trac. I need the pinouts for the 42 pin plug above the engine. I need one for the 02 sport trac, one for the 99 explorer 5.0. I also need the pinout for the altenator harness plug located under the ABS pump for the same sport trac and explorer. Do you have these? I have the colors and locations on the plug, but I need the functions of each. Trying to get my DD back up ASAP. Thanks in advance

SVT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The Factory Service Manual doesn't list functions with the pinouts, only position/color wire/circuit number.

Sending you a message, check your PM's.

Do you have a Audio Diagram for a 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with Sync Nav? Looking to run a new audio system but keeping the stock Nav HU.

Do you have a Audio Diagram for a 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with Sync Nav? Looking to run a new audio system but keeping the stock Nav HU.

It will probably be in the gen 2 ST subforum... this is the Gen 1 subforum. GL

Sorry for the delay. Monday nights until Wednesday afternoons I have very little spare time.

You have mail.

Howdy, Steve!

do you have the FPM (fuel pump module.. I think) circuit layout diagram? Also, if you have the PCM connector pin numbers I could use that as well - I'm trying to troubleshoot a P1235 code that is coming up , and will need all the pre-reading I can get. Any information you think will be helpful would be appreciated.

Hi Steve,
I need to replace my fan clutch, radiator and hoses as soon as I can round up all the parts. Do you have how-tos and photos/diagrams of these?

Thanks,
Paul

Steve,

Any diagrams would be helpful for a 2003 Sport Trac XLTfor the fuel tank and hose diagram for the entire fuel system.

I have a fuel odor and have changed the filter, replaced evap canisters and had it into FORD to check for a leak. No leak, no codes and still fuel odor. I see a green cap on top of the tank with two hoses outlets, but only one hose connected. All evap connections are in place! Any diagrams would be really helpful!

Thanks!

I am looking for 2001 Sport pinout for C110,C144,C146,C175 if you have it, I have been searching online everywhere with not much luck. I am trying to find the circuits and wire colors.

I am looking for 2001 Sport pinout for C110,C144,C146,C175 if you have it, I have been searching online everywhere with not much luck. I am trying to find the circuits and wire colors.

You have mail in your Yahoo account.

Hi there, having a nasty issue with my 04 XLT, My HUD, sun roof and rear window stopped working but fuse 10 is good, suspecting the GEM module or a central gound, and trying to find a diagram that shows the wiring system or the common grouds is like pulling teeth. Does anyone have any hints, tips or tricks???

Thanx

HERE is a site someone just turned me on to. Shows TSB's and Wiring Diagrams. Have a look at it and if you need more or better just post back.

Thanks will check it out tonight, my work computer is too old to bring up the search page. If you think of anything else just lemme know

Thankyou so much, that is a big help thanks, I really appreciate it.

Could it be a fusible link? If so how can i find it?

All fuses have been checked or replaced.

Here are my issues...

1- No door lock from switch to motor, but relay can be heard in the rear... aftermarket Keyless Entry still works.

2- No Check Engine Light

3- No Park Brake Light

4- No ABS Light

5- No Fuel Gauge (constantly reads full)

None of these light up when key is turned to on as they should...all others do.

Everything is located at bottom left on cluster...the only thing working in this part of the cluster, is the High Beam indicator light...any ideas?
It's a 98 Sport btw...

Thanks,
Scott.

Fuel gauge and all of those indicator lamps are powered from Fuse 11 7.5A in the interior fuse panel. 11 also powers the dimmer relay and the day/night mirror. Do those work properly?

I'm not going to get into aftermarket key-less entry as I don't have info on that.

Fuel gauge and all of those indicator lamps are powered from Fuse 11 7.5A in the interior fuse panel. 11 also powers the dimmer relay and the day/night mirror. Do those work properly?

I'm not going to get into aftermarket key-less entry as I don't have info on that.

I just pulled the #11 fuse, and the Check Gauges (low fuel) and the Door Ajar light go out also...I don't have a day/night mirror, and the dimmer on the cluster seems to work with this fuse pulled or not...dome light doesn't seem to dim...not sure if it did before or not.

Is there something that shows how to replace the oil pressure sender?

I have the new one, but can't see where it goes - i've got the fender liners out now and looked everywhere, still can't find it!

Assuming it's hard to reach and other things have to be moved out of the way first, one of those step by step things might be useful if you have one.

It was built before 03/2000 if there's a difference.

Is there something that shows how to replace the oil pressure sender?

I have the new one, but can't see where it goes - i've got the fender liners out now and looked everywhere, still can't find it!

Assuming it's hard to reach and other things have to be moved out of the way first, one of those step by step things might be useful if you have one.

It was built before 03/2000 if there's a difference.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=210435

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Perfect - thanks Steve!

now when I start up, my fake oil pressure gauge reassuringly pops up to "normal"... whatever that means. ;)

Back