• Register Today It's free!

New from texas

tx4wd

Reaction score
City, State
Bryan/CollegeStation Tx.
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 Explorer 4wd 4door
Hey im Jason from Bryan/College Station Tx. me and my wife were going to fix up her rig it's a "92 Explorer 4door 4wd. We are looking in to a 3 in Body lift and a used Suspension . So we can get her rig on the Trails ASAP!
I have 2 Rigs : 1990 Amgio Custom with 350 motor 350 tran. np205 t.case and D44 front and 12 bolt rearend on 37's. / 01 dodge 1/2ton 4wd on 33's with 2in lift. Hope to wheel with yall some time.Thanks for haveing me on the Forum.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome. i say just go for a 4"-6" susp lift, 33's will fit with very little trimming, good luck with your explorer

Welcome and hope you enjoy it here, there's lots of great information on this site.

Jeff - :navajo:

Thanks guys!

tx4wd said:
1990 Amgio Custom with 350 motor 350 tran. np205 t.case and D44 front and 12 bolt rearend on 37's.

welcome :thumbsup: and that amigo sounds pretty nice would love to see pics if u got them...

Happy Holidays

Hi and Happy New Year! Where exactly are you going off roading in the B/CS area? I have been working on X for about a year now. Mostly I have been getting information off this site and figuring out what I want to do. As far as off roading some friends of mine have a farm out by Washington State Park and that's where I go. SInce it had rained around mid December it was nice and muddy so I had fun sliding around. I have been buying a lot of stuff from 4Wheel Parts in Houston; is there a shop in B/CS to buy parts?
:usa:

hiridin said:
welcome :thumbsup: and that amigo sounds pretty nice would love to see pics if u got them...
I'd like to see some pics too. Sounds like it's built pretty well.

Be careful, if you start wheeling with the Texas guys here next thing you know that Amigo will have the roof hacked off and you'll be an alcoholic!

:D :p

^^Huh? Isn't the roof on an Amigo removable anyways? Or would you guys cut it off just for fun? :p

No all of it, windshield and all. :p

It is possible to be a functional alcoholic.

No back comes off and no i wheel hard in all of my rig's and dont cut tell i cant get out. LOL! As for offroad shops yes there is one but dont thank there all that.!!! Hey there are some guy's from Tx4wd/Brenham Tx. Chapter that come down alot to wheel with all of us you sould meet up with them some time and come try us out.

J. Anthony said:
It is possible to be a functional alcoholic.

THAT'S WHAT I AM!!!! :D

Welcom man, i like texas, may have to move down there someday :)

Picture012.jpg

BVORR030.jpg

OK ya'll here are my rig's Amigo on 33's

Wait hold on. Alcoholics go to meetings, are you sure you are not just a drunk?

that's the day i lost my windshild damb tree. i think i might have lost my grill also. u need to put up a newer pic of the amigo!

welcome to the site. People from Texas keep coming out of the woodwork, that's awesome. I'll be in college station on the 4th and 5th of feb. But I'll be in my car getting some track time in at Texas World Speedway. I've got two fairly expensive hobbies, jeesh.

Here is : bronco 1 1/2 rig!

BVORR063.jpg

BVORR061.jpg

BVORR066.jpg

Back