New Unused Remanufactured 1991-1994 Explorer Steering Gear Box - AutoZone Lifetime Warranty | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New Unused Remanufactured 1991-1994 Explorer Steering Gear Box - AutoZone Lifetime Warranty

When I switched to a Red Head steering gear box, I returned my AutoZone box and got a new remanufactured unit under warranty. It's sitting on a garage shelf in the plastic bag it came with.

A new reman unit from AZ is currently $175. I will sell this one locally for a crisp $100 bill. If you ever have a problem with it and need the warranty, contact me through the explorer forum PM and I will meet you, or give you my phone number the warranty is under so you can exchange it.

Fits 1991-1994 Explorers, not sure about other vehicles but this is a common box for Ford trucks and vans of that era.

I'm not going to ship this. Local to San Diego or Kingman, Arizona only please. I go back and forth between those two areas on a regular basis. I will be in San Diego until October, then in Kingman area for at least a month.

Price is fair and firm.

I found 3 unopened quart bottles of Type F ATF, 2 STP, 1 Motorcraft that I'll throw in to get them out of my shed. I have a different PS pump and no longer use this type.

BUMP!!

part number for the pump?

Back