Official RockRanger/Jefe Dr. Pepper thread... | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Official RockRanger/Jefe Dr. Pepper thread...

Your too late, I sent this to Rockranger a few days ago.

On another note, we're traveling through Texas next month and my kids asked if we could go to the Dr. Pepper museum.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Had me a Dr. Pepper shake today. Pretty good.

20230625_134558.jpg

Had me a Dr. Pepper shake today. Pretty good.

View attachment 443101
I'd def try that! If we only had a Whataburger. What is it with the Dr. Pepper here, it's my fave drink also! That and Walmart's version Dr. Thunder (IMO actually slightly better, LOL) Yeah, somebody should bring Whataburger and In N Out to Wisconsin, already!

I spent a day in Waco, including at the Dr. P Museum, where I got a Dr. P float (old school -- ice cream, seltzer, and syrup). And a bunch of Dr. P swag. Cool place!

Edit -- to add, I also dug the 7UP display. As a kid, I had Spot for NES. It has been long lost to a Goodwill donation, but it was fun to see the little guy I forgot about.
IMG-1970.jpg

It’s Peeps time of the year again…

IMG_0130.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

I heard the coconut one is very coconuty.

There was a full pallet of it on the sales floor at a WM I deliver to. It was gone in under two days.

Back