P.A. Body Lift 883 front/back bumper brackets? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

P.A. Body Lift 883 front/back bumper brackets?

slums77

Reaction score
City, State
Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
98' Explorer Sport
Hello,

I just installed the P.A. 883 3" Body Lift on my 1998 Ford Explorer Sport. Everything went pretty smooth, but my front bumper sags on the sides. I don't know why, and it bothers me. Why is this? I used the brackets for the front that came in the kit. As for the rear, the brackets didn't work at all! Why is this!? I'm willing to fab my own brackets, but I don't have any plans. Could someone help me out? Show me plans? Answer my questions?

Thanks Guys!

Mason

Hello,

I just installed the P.A. 883 3" Body Lift on my 1998 Ford Explorer Sport. Everything went pretty smooth, but my front bumper sags on the sides. I don't know why, and it bothers me. Why is this? I used the brackets for the front that came in the kit. As for the rear, the brackets didn't work at all! Why is this!? I'm willing to fab my own brackets, but I don't have any plans. Could someone help me out? Show me plans? Answer my questions?

Thanks Guys!

Mason

The kit is made for Rangers. That is why the rear bumper brackets did not work. Here is the link for making the rear brackets.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172250&highlight=brackets

Back