Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

...Any new Rangers out there???...Post them up...:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the Lone Ranger

Hello , I am a retired U.S. Army Helicopter Pilot, from Texas, now living in Belize, Central America. I just bought a new 2008, Ford Ranger which you can not get in the U.S. It's a 2.5L Turbo Diesel, 4x4, Four Door Crew Cab, 5 spd man Trans. It is built by FORD/MAZDA in Thailand. You can see it by looking up Ford Ranger, 2008, Thailand, on google. This is a great truck. I'm getting 27-30 mpg driving 55-60 mph. It's rated at 3/4 ton and has great power. I'll be driving it up to Texas in 3-4 weeks to see my kids and grand kids and will have to bring extra oil and fuel filters for normal servicing while there as I am told the U.S. Ford Dealers won't have them as they don't sell this EXPORT version of the Ranger. Hence the name "the Lone Ranger". I'll also be looking for a nice Bull Bar. This version of Ranger is built on a Mazda B4000 Truck frame so I need to find a Bull Bar for a Mazda B4000 Truck. Check the Ford/Mazda, Thailand site for more Details. This is what Ford should be selling in the U.S. as it is the MOST POPULAR truck in Thailand. Regards to All

2008 Turbo Diesel RANGER ,4x4, four door Crew Cab

tbars4 -- will have to see about getting the digital to work then will send you pictures of my Ranger. Meanwhile, here is the website where you can see what I have: http://www.sonirodban.com/ranger.html#Exterior My steering is not on the right as in these pictures - it's on the left. Otherwise, it's the same.

Heres my 84. 347 stroker/C-6/Dana20/D35 and 8.8 out of a 91 explorer/4:56's/Lock-right front-Detroit rear/35x14.5x15 BOGGERs on street locks
IMG_8042.jpg

a short sound/vid clip after I got the 347 in and running........
th_MOV00376.jpg

...I believe it only shows for "Elite Members"...Membership is only $20...;)
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...I can't help post pics for other non-members anymore..:(...But if you search "How to post Pics" you will find some help...:dunno:

Here you go:

<edit> Sorry, it's against forum rules to link pics from a non-elites site.
Sam, there's a thread around here somewhere if you look. It'll tell you how to link the pics yourself.

2008 4 x 4 Ford Ranger Turbo Diesel

Hey 90ranajo: thank you thank you thank you

uncle sam

I may be slow but I do poor work :D

Finally..... here's my 2008 Ford Ranger Turbo Diesel 4 x 4 four door crew cab!!

PA120035-1.jpg

PA120010-1-1.jpg

More on site soon.....

...you almost had it..;)

Go back a page and check it out tbars4 :D

Thanks for the help...[you know who you are]:cool:

...Very nice...:biggthump

...Remember, post your pics at 640x480 max. size...;)

OK well i don't have a ranger, but my Lil sister does. will try get some pics of it soon.

The Warthog, just posing.
HogShow004.jpg

Not tested since the rebuild. Believe me, it was a thrill to see it under its own power again after 9 months!
Warthog0036.jpg

1990 regular cab, regular bed, 2.3 4 banger, 5 speed, electric shift case. 6" Tuff Country front lift and extended radius arms, using 6" Skyjacker coils, and 5" lift blocks (for now, 'Sploder leafs coming). Glassworks Unlimited (I think) flared front fenders. Not fancy, it works pretty well. Rolling on 31s, can't decide on 33s or 35s (have a set each in the shed). Also debating on staying with the 4.10s or swapping up to 4.56s. This will help decide tire size.

Due to the TTB spindles, bearings and nuts having issues, we are gathering parts and materials for a Jeep D30 swap. Thinking 5.5" XJ lift coils ought to let that thing flex. Since the 6" Skyjacker coils are already too stiff for the TTB.

...Very nice ride...:biggthump

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Now I really like that truck...:eek:...Up until you rolled it...:rolleyes:

...:roll: ..It's time for a cage...:D

...I would like to read some info on your truck...The specs and the build...

Back