• Register Today It's free!

ring and pinion help

fiftyfeetup

Reaction score
City, State
clarion, pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
None of the local 4x4 stores will let me order gears for my 01 sport. I know the front axle is a standard rotation dana 35, but they that is not enough information to get the install kits. Does anyone know what other information they need or have any part numbers for a the ring and pinion and install kit? Any help here would be awesome because I've spent the last couple weeks trying to order these parts and no one around here can help me. Isn't my front axle exactly the same as the ones from the 96 and up explorers and rangers?

btt for the morning crew

You have two options. You could call Randy's Ring and Pinion and get part numbers (or order from him anyway as he's a stand up guy and will help you out every way possible) Or you can go to Accu Auto's website (www.accuautoparts.com) and get the part numbers for the install kits (or order from them as well, as their prices are pretty good and they will usually have everything you need in stock and ready to ship....they have free shipping every now and then too.)

For my Yukon gears it was just the regular Dana 35 gears, but the intall kit was an IFS kit. Yukon makes the install kit, but the last letters of the part # was IFS. It was like D35-456-IFS. Hope this helps

-Drew

Back