RoadBully's Registry | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

RoadBully's Registry

Hi guys,
I've been here since January, but just figured I'd throw up a "registry" post now. ;)
It's a 2002 XLS, US truck, I had it brought up to canada.
Stock 4.0L sohc
3" suspension lift, 3" body lift, rims and tires. :salute:

Picture107.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

congrads on getting a registry

Thanks!
I get quite a few comments.
I'm actually working on some carbon fiber fender flares at the moment, (still working on the mold), and then fitting 35's.
Can't wait for that. :thumbsup:

I checked out your website just now, you said one of the things coming soon is a front cage? Will that be a roll cage for the passengers or what?

I'm picking up my pipe bender this week.
Sorry for the confusion, I actually meant a front end guard, but I'll be wrapping over the hood, and around the sides, hinged in the front.

Ben, Ben, Ben....why'd ya have to go and do this??? Everytime I see your wonderful XLS, it makes me want to go and spend money!!! NOW I get to see your registry and updates almost daily. You are a bad man Mr. Ben!! ;)

Keep up the AWESOME work bro!!! :thumbsup:

Ben, Ben, Ben....why'd ya have to go and do this??? Everytime I see your wonderful XLS, it makes me want to go and spend money!!! NOW I get to see your registry and updates almost daily. You are a bad man Mr. Ben!! ;)

Keep up the AWESOME work bro!!! :thumbsup:

HAHAHA... Sorry... :( :p:

Did you get a chance to check out the new video from today yet?
It's the top link on my website under the video's section.

Mounty71,
I updated my site to better describe what I'm doing.
Thanks for bringing it up. :thumbsup:

Just watched video..........see my first post. :p:

Just watched video..........see my first post. :p:

LOL. :thumbsup:
It was too bad though, My camera guys wouldn't get outa the truck when we got to the swamp. :confused:

Next time they're gonna be in rain gear. ;)

I found that when we were out when my 98 was still mine and on the road, my camera crew usually wimped out too. :D

I dun got that problem, my camera guy jumps out and gets vids and pics no prob ;) ;) LMAO

I dun got that problem, my camera guy jumps out and gets vids and pics no prob ;) ;) LMAO

I heard you pride yourself in being a good camera man yourself.... ;)
Might haveto make use of your services sometime soon. :D

Oh yeah i love playing camera man myself when i aint using my rig, or got a chance to get in front of others to get the good shots and vids ;) ;) :D :D

All you gotta do is make it down here and we can make some good vids and pics happen i'm sure :D :D

All you gotta do is make it down here and we can make some good vids and pics happen i'm sure :D :D

I'm supposed to help a buddy get his sport on the road tomorrow, he plans to make the trip down your way with me. :thumbsup:
Hopefully soon.

that'd be friggin SWEET, have to get an Explorer ONLY run going. get Flygt in on it :D :D

Just a couple more photos.
Picture035.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010029.jpg

P1010027.jpg

P1010024.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dude, I think with your spacers and your spacers alone, 3rd Gens can run 33's. I have quite a bit of room stock with my 32's. With 3" of lift, 33's have to fit.

Back