Rock Crawling Video | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rock Crawling Video

trakehner

Reaction score
City, State
Darien, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
I'm getting an new Explorer in Jan. I'll have $19,000 to put into it. I really want to make a rock crawling video. I'm new to this, where would I find a really good driver who could drive my truck in the video?

If I love at online vids can I just contact a guy whose driving impresses me or is it better to go thru a club or what?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Why would you want somebody else to drive your truck? Why don't you just practice and then drive it yourself?

wait a minute, you're going to put 19 grand into a NEW explorer (the hardest to make trail worthy) and then let someone else drive it? no offense man, but what are you :smoke:?

I'm not a pro at driving, but i'll drive your X for free.
I have beaten "Need For Speed Underground" three times, and have gone go-cart racing about 5 times in my life. I like to consider myself a good driver, although I have never done any real rock crawing I think I can handle it with the 19 grand worth of parts your putting into it. :burnout:............... :roll:

Back