Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
Hey there fellow california explorer owners

I offically sold my 01 sport on sunday for 1,800 it will be sadly missed but sometime in the near future i will get another explorer or another suv.

But i still got my other car which is an 07 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..I'm in Newport Sam and I've been looking for it..

..Sorry to hear you sold it..:(

Time to move on, or shrink down for a little bit? The Altima is a nice ride...

Sorry to hear you sold 'er. :(

i sold my explorer cause gas was getting to expensive and i was paying to much insurance for it.

funny thing is the person who bought my explorer is my gf brother dad he bought it of me. i was actually in the bay area visiting with my explorer and sold it there.

he bought it for 1,800 and he is a car mechanic. he just called me today and told me my explorer had some issues like my rear end was gone it was shot my shocks were not shot and i needed new balljoints and pushings and etc and i was almost competely out of oil.

and also something bout my flowmasters it kept on rattling he has to weld something to stop the rattling at first i thought it was my heat shields.

but luckly the explorer is in good hands with a mechanic. whenever i go visit my gf i will see my 01 sport.

but in the future i will get another explorer or another suv

now i am back home in newport beach in so cali just without my explorer its sold & she will be missed.

but i will get an x or another suv sometime in the future. but now i got to work to work on my 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

i am thinkin of putting exhaust and hids and rims and system and intake and some other stuff.

Back