Sox!!!

izackary

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
AZ
Year, Model & Trim Level
'06 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Gotta congratulate my sox on MAKING HISTORY!!! BRING IT ON, NATIONAL LEAGUE, WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

TED WILLIAMS HAS MELVINED THE BABE!! :D

[riots in boston]

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not necessarily a fan of either, but it's great to see them win. Been rooting for them all the way! Jeter and A-rod can screw eachother.

not tonight. their gonna sob each other to sleep tonight.

i am not by any means a baseball fan, but i have watched the past couple games and its been some great games, the sox just flat out out played the yanks

i'm just glad to see the YANKEES lose...i hate them...

well the red sox are getting their world series appearance this year...maybe next year will be the cubs turn

I must give MAD PROPS to Boston for their incredible comeback!!

Down 3-0, and to come back to win 4 straight (2 in NY) takes much talent and composure.

My prediction was that they would take it to Game 7, then blow a lead in the 8th or 9th (I mean, it is the Red Sox), but they hung in there and played great baseball! :thumbsup: I am glad it is over too, this series has lead to some late nights for us east coasters, I could use the sleep!

Good Luck to the Sox in the WS!! Outside of Roger Clemens, I couldn't give a damn about Houston or S.L. After their performance in the ALCS, Boston will have my full support in the WS. The curse has to be broken at some point!! :p

There is the Yankee fans and then the rest of us. Its awesome to see the the yanks lose, ecspecially in this fashion. Go SOX!!!

:chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug::chug:

izackary said:
[riots in boston]
10-21-04_0031.jpg

10-21-04_0032.jpg

10-21-04_0035.jpg

10-21-04_0044.jpg

10-21-04_0045.jpg

yankees.gif

:D

Coming from a Yankee fan, I congratulate Boston! Down 0-3, man, they showed heart. I wish them to go all the way. It's about time!

incredible series. this is a once in a lifetime thing we just saw, only 2 teams in SPORTS history have come back to win after being down 3-0, both in hockey, and the last time it happened was in 1975. i couldn't believe what i was seeing tonight, but knew it was all over in the second inning when damon nailed that grand slam....

what a series, i'm glad that someday i will be able to tell my children and grand children that i watched the games...

Bah, who else wanted to see New York play Houston, and watch Clemens put a whoopin' on the Yanks?

GO ASTROS!

Hokie said:
Bring it...

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

I definately second that one :chug:

GO SOX!!!! Hopefully they will win the World Series.

STL has to win first, which is a tall order considering The Rocket will be on the mound. In that case, go Stros.

Hartman said:
STL has to win first, which is a tall order considering The Rocket will be on the mound. In that case, go Stros.

Shheeesh, he'll only be in for like 3 or 4 innings, old man pitched too many pitches the other night, he tired :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Clemens needs to throw in the towel and retire. He's got plenty of money and has been playing long enough. Besides, the Sox are gonna kick ass in the World Series!

GO SOX!!! :chug:

Back