For Sale - Steeda 555-8141 Rear Differential Brace, $450 shipped USPS Priority in the US | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Steeda 555-8141 Rear Differential Brace, $450 shipped USPS Priority in the US

Steeda shows this as working on 2020-2023 models. It may fit 2024/25, but I'm not sure.

The brace was on for about 100 miles. It does cause a little bit of driveline noise which is why I'm selling it. My wife could hear it she said. I just turn the radio up myself, but happy wife, happy life right?

All hardware is included and I'll even include the wrench that I modified (box end) so you can get to the two diff cover bolts that are up behind the subframe. Instructions said a 13mm would fit the existing E-Torx bolts, but I tried 4 different ones I had here and could never get a good solid fit on them so I sacrificed an extra wrench I had around for a good, solid fit.

Here's a link on the Steeda site with the details on the brace. Installation instructions can be found under the "Specifications" tab. Says it takes two hours, but if you have all the tools and have turned a wrench before it won't take you that long.

While I haven't yet sold anything here on this website, I have an active profile on eBay (A1cntrler) linked here. 100% positive feedback as a buyer and seller, member since 1999.

I can do payment via Zelle (preferred), Paypal or Venmo.

I can usually ship out the next day after I get payment and will send tracking information.

20240415_113616.jpg

20240415_113645.jpg

20240415_110404.jpg

Back