• Register Today It's free!

To bedliner or not to bedliner

01Strac

Reaction score
City, State
Bainbridge Georgia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
Ok i painted my step bars with dupli color bedliner but forgot to spray the adhesive promotor first so its pealing so imma get it off should i do the bed liner or should i just use the same stuff i painted my bumpers with

From the reviews I read when I was considering using bedliner, it tends to hold dirt and is nearly impossible to clean. That's a pretty general statement and might not be true for all of them.

I still like the paint I used. Holds up well. Easy to clean. Any damage, just hit it again.

yea thats what i was thinking cause when i painted it i waited like 4 hrs before i drove it and had to drive down a dirt rd and when i stopped it had dirt chips all in it

I used the rustoleum junk for my bumpers and its pretty bad, to be fair I didnt prep nearly as well as I should have. This summer Im going to try to score some time with an air brush gun and make it work. Im taking a week off of work and the gf to do all my projects all at once. Its my Daily Driver so last summer I was rushed a lot and stuff didnt get done how I wanted

Back